❀0 ↠ I NT R O

By Through The Eyes Of a Robyn - November 27, 2018


↠ I N T R O D U C T I O N 


ROBYN EVAH KAIAT-TAYLOR 


 ➵ I currently rp as a 2/3 year old in secondlife.
➵ I am being raised by two wonderful parents and my big sissy!
➵ I am new to blogging and still learning the ropes with it
 and photography.
➵ I will try to post as much as I can.

Q & A


Since I'm mostly new to the blogging scene; I thought it would be fun to introduce myself with a quick Q&A.

1. What is your middle name?
My middle name is Evah!
2. What is your favourite color?
My favourite colour's would definitely have to be blue or yellow!
3. What is your favourite animal?
REINDEERS! Hence why christmas is my favourite.
4. What is your favourite movie?
My current favourite movie currently would be The Grinch.

I hope these small questions are enough for the first post! NOW...onto the blogging which will commence soon as I have a few to post.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments